Friday, February 27, 2004

On the Lighter Side
Many years ago, I was walking through the University of Wisconsin Parkside -- just visiting. On my way through the athletic facilities, I noticed on a bulletin board "Coach Overbaumer's Rules". I was caught by the name "Overbaumer", but then I read the rules. Before I give you the first one, I should point out that the Coach must have been something of a local legend, a wise sage, very successful in his field. So what was the old coach's 1st important rule? "Think of good things that will help you." -- seriously.

Well, if you are reading my blog, you might be wondering how you can keep your job. I've been posting on this topic for several months now. If you still need more advice, I offer these tips, all in the spirit of good old Coach Overbaumer.